[Librem-5-dev] early feedback: issues encountered while running maps applications

rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 00:32:55 PDT 2019

After 2 weeks of silence, bumping the thread and request for testing.

Anyone with L5 devkit and wishing to help with map application development,
please get in touch with me directly by email. I will send the required
Mapbox access key and would be glad to help with testing. Essentially, all
what's needed is installing few dependencies, DEBs compiled by me, and
checking whether a primitive map application starts and allows you to
pan/zoom the map.

Rinigus