[Librem-5-dev] Librem5 Dev Kit - Quick Start

David Philipe Gil davidpgil at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 24 10:32:42 PST 2018

Dorota, I did read those instructions and it does not seem obvious to me how to use the Dev Kit. Ideally, I would like to connect it to an HDMI monitor and use the Dev kit like a computer. Is this possible as of yet?

Would you explain how this device is intended to be used? I think I am just not clear on what the expected workflow is. I was hoping to run my software and see it running on the Librem5 via a monitor.