[Librem-5-dev] Latest working image?

Luke Bryan Luke32J at msn.com
Sun Sep 29 22:19:33 PDT 2019

Greetings,

I was wanting to try out a newer build of Librem phone now the newest build is finally rolling out, and perhaps get to reworking some open source desktop applications to work appropriately on a phone device, for this Hacktoberfest.

I had the Librem image previously working, and I just downloaded from https://arm01.puri.sm/job/Images/job/Image%20Build/2191/ and started it up, but the x86_64 qcow image was booting up, starting Linux in text mode, and then just showing a black screen in the emulator. Is this still the appropriate area to grab images to get the latest Librem 5 OS?

Best regards,
Luke