[Librem-5-dev] Deciding on Handy.* possiblities

Adrien Plazas adrien.plazas at puri.sm
Sun Nov 24 02:09:03 PST 2019

Le ven., nov. 22, 2019 at 10:02, Richard Duivenvoorde via Librem-5-dev
<librem-5-dev at lists.community.puri.sm> a écrit :
> So in short: anybody interested in this MQTT client, and want's to
> have
> a little chat with me, via whatever channel?

Sure, I'm not sure to understan what your app is all about, but I'm
happy to helpm you figure out how to make it adaptive! :)

Feel free to contact me on one of our Matrix channels so we can chat
easily. https://im.puri.sm/#/room/#community-librem-apps:talk.puri.sm
is likely the best channel for that, or maybe
https://im.puri.sm/#/room/#libhandy:talk.puri.sm too if the questions
are more specific to the library itself.

Cheers,
Adrien Plazas