[Librem-5-dev] Packaging offline maps server for L5

rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 07:43:16 PDT 2019

For raster tiles, its 1-20. Datasets are split by country. For bigger
countries, its partitioned further.

As for overkill - hard to say. It all depends on what's your expectation.
For me, I expect to have full featured map client offline. That's why I
wrote one and its used widely on Sailfish.

Rinigus