[Librem-5-dev] Building and testing your own kernel

david.boddie at puri.sm david.boddie at puri.sm
Sat Dec 29 11:49:15 PST 2018

December 29, 2018 12:51 AM, "Andy Green" <andy at warmcat.com> wrote:

> If gitlab won't let you apply group write permissions on the toplevel wiki alone, so allowing write
> access there means allowing the group to write everything, then that's a reasonable workaround I
> guess. If that's possible though, might as well do what you're suggesting directly to the main
> wiki.

I think the wiki is tied to many other things that are attached to the repository, so I thought
it best to create a separate repository and invite you to access it as a guest, just to see how
it might work.

> The main thing is collect everything in one place rather than have what people need fragmented and
> mouldering quietly in the dark... the top level wiki can be static and link people to the "one
> place" if need be.
> 
> The fact it exists and people have been getting info from it will make them aware they could
> contribute to / correct / update it, if the process doesn't block them too much.

Let's see how this works out. I will try to add something to the front page to indicate that
the content will be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License so we don't end up with content we can't use. (I've been in that situation before...)

David

More information about the Librem-5-dev mailing list