[Librem-5-dev] queries with dev kit environment set up

Dan Kortschak dan at kortschak.io
Sat May 25 16:15:41 PDT 2019

I think this is the last couple of questions from me on this page.

I have successfully reflashed the eMMC and that has all worked. Setting
up the HDMI does not appear to work though.

 * I have performed the change at [1] but this does not bring up the
   HDMI connection and the on-board display remains on.
 * The second issue is how to get rsi_sdio to load at boot. I have
   added rsi_sdio to /etc/modules, but it remains unloaded, leaving wi-
   fi off without manual intervention. The wi-fi switch is correctly
   positioned and wi-fi works fine after modprobing rsi_sdio.

thanks
Dan

[1]
https://developer.puri.sm/Librem5/Development_Environment/Boards/imx8.html#hdmi