[Librem-5-dev] Porting apps to L5

David Boddie david.boddie at puri.sm
Sun Mar 10 10:09:48 PDT 2019

Hi Leland,

I'm not a GNOME native, so I can't really advise you about the correct way to
develop applications. Take a look at the current build system and see if you
can get something working from the current source tree.

My impression is that GNOME Builder should detect the kind of build system in
use, so it may be the case that you don't have to think too much about that.

Feel free to ask if you need more guidance and I'm sure others will help you
out.

David