[Librem-5-dev] Porting apps to L5

Leland Carlye Leland.Carlye at protonmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:56:50 PST 2019

Hi guys I'm trying to port gnome-terminal. Now in the "Application Development" section I see that applications will be flatpaks and it gives the steps to configure such an environment. Now, I don't think that gnome-terminal will be a flatpak right? In that case what are the instructions to seupt and environment to do the porting?
Is a jhbuild+gnome-builder enviroment + deb packaging the way to go in this case? Anyone has had the same situation?

Thank you!