[Librem-5-dev] A few questions about development

David Boddie david.boddie at puri.sm
Thu Jan 24 14:56:07 PST 2019

On Thursday, 24 January 2019 22:06:29 CET David Boddie wrote:

> To build this app for the Librem 5 emulator or hardware, you will need to
> use the aarch64 runtimes:
>
>   org.kde.Platform/aarch64/5.12
>   org.kde.Sdk/aarch64/5.12
>
> I ran into problems with the Flathub service at this point. You might have
> more luck!

And just to follow up again, I built the hellokirigami app with the aarch64
SDK and ran it on the Librem 5 development board. The result is shown in the
attached image.

You can see that the window gets a title bar and some standard window
controls. This is fixed by setting an environment variable before running it:

  export QT_WAYLAND_DISABLE_WINDOWDECORATION=1

At this point, it's up to the app to provide a way for the user to exit it.

David