[Librem-5-announce] [ANNOUNCE] phosh 0.0.2

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Sat Dec 1 11:40:40 PST 2018

Hi,
We're happy to announce the release of phosh 0.0.2:

    https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/phosh/tags/v0.0.2

Here's a list of changes:

  [ Guido Günther ]
  * Update translations from zanata
  * home: Add keyboard button.
    Add a keyboard button to the home buttons bar. This will allow to unfold
    the OSK.
  * monitor-manager: Use output names.
    This allows us to give the monitors more meaningful names instead of
    made up numbers and to correctly identify built in displays.
  * shell: Move panels on primary monitor change.
    When a new primary monitor is set move the panels around.
    This also fixes the home panel not being disposed.
  * system-prompter: Pass on the wl_output and not the monitor to new
    prompters.  This makes sure they always end up on the primary monitor.
  * Add basic org.gnome.Mutter.Idle DBus protocol support.
    This allows e.g. g-s-d power to track our idle time for e.g. dimming the
    display.
  * LockscreenManager: Rely on gnome-session for idle detection.
    This makes us properly respect idle inhibitors e.g. when watching movies.
  * Favorites: Drop weston terminal.
    Don't hardcode weston terminal anymore since gnome-terminal now also on
    the dev boards.
  * Settings menu: Add shutdown button

  [ David Boddie ]
  * Updated Debian package dependencies and .ini file location.

Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release. Report bugs at

    https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/phosh/issues

Cheers,
 -- Guido (on behalf of the phosh team)