[Librem-5-users] Forgotten Password

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Oct 21 01:44:30 PDT 2022

El día Freitag, Oktober 21, 2022 a las 10:31:38 +0200, jan de jonge via Librem-5-users escribió:

> Hello al,
>
> My new Librem 5 is going through the setup phase.
>
> Entering the new password went well.
>
> Memorization went less well.
>
> How do I reset the device to factory default?
>
> or how to deal with this sytualtie?
>
> Any help is much appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jan

Hello Jan,

This mailing-list in nearly dead (around 5 mails since 2018). Better ask
in the forum: https://forums.puri.sm/c/librem/phones/11

Said that, I would prefer as well communication via mailing list.

I'm attaching you my file L5hints.txt which contains tips, pointers and tricks.
Number 01 and 09 deal with your problem.

HIH

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!