[Librem-5-announce] PureOS 11 open for development on 12.April, landing receiving crimson packages

Matthias Klumpp matthias.klumpp at puri.sm
Thu Jun 8 10:54:54 PDT 2023

Hello!

This is a short reminder that with the Laniakea migration completed,
we will be opening PureOS 11 (crimson) for development on 12.June
(next Monday).
This also means that from that point on, the landing suite of PureOS
will receive packages from Debian again, and will be the development
testing ground for crimson.
In addition to that, migration delays from landing to crimson will be
reduced to two days or less.

Furthermore, we will deprecate PureOS 9 (amber) soon, but details for
that will be made public later. In any case, if you haven't upgraded
yet, upgrading to PureOS 10 is highly recommended.

Thank you & happy hacking!
    Matthias Klumpp